SQL Server Index Internals (slide deck)
SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn webcast
If you’ve attended or viewed (thru MSSQLTips.com’s recording) my webcast on SQL Server 2012 High Availability with AlwaysOn, you can download the resources – slide deck, Windows-based client application together with the Visual Studio 2010 project files, batch files to simulate workload and T-SQL scripts – here (you need to change the file extension from PDF to ZIP and extract the contents). I would, however, request that you’d fill in your information here for my reference and feedback. If you would be using these resources for purposes other than personal – presentations, blog posts, articles, etc., please provide proper attribution to the original source.
I definitely would love to hear from you as this helps me improve my work.
Building a Scale-Out SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services Farm (whitepaper)
Upgrading SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Upgrade site
- MSDN technical resources
- SQL Server 2008 Upgrade Technical Reference
- Deprecated Features Objects
- SQL Server Upgrade Advisor
- Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit
- SQL Server Best Practices Analyzer (2005 | 2008)
- Upgrading Mirrored Databases